Zemax LLC: LensMechanix
About Zemax LLC:
Zemax, LLC is a software and services company that has been developing and supporting optical and illumination design and collaboration software for nearly 25 years. We help engineers, designers, scientists, researchers and students turn their optical and illumination systems ideas into reality. The cornerstones of our success are rock solid physics architecture, a culture of excellence and innovation, and the insistence on listening to our customers. These allow us to deliver unmatched value in the industry and have led to us having the largest, most passionate user-base in the industry.
Take a solution-driven approach to your optomechanical product development. Zemax, a SOLIDWORKS Certified Gold Partner, created LensMechanix, a powerful SOLIDWORKS add-in that streamlines the product development workflow, accelerates time to market, and saves money by simplifying the exchange of information between SOLIDWORKS and OpticStudio.
- Load OpticStudio files into SOLIDWORKS
- Apply scatter profiles to mechanical objects and surfaces
- Run ray traces in SOLIDWORKS
- Analyze the optical performance of your complete optomechanical designs
- Output an OpticStudio file that includes both optical and mechanical geometry
- Reduced time to market
- Increase productivity of engineering teams
- Eliminate failed prototypes
- Simplify iteration between optical and mechanical teams